February FAITH Fitness Challenge!
Who’s ready to start 2021 with a fresh clean slate?! We don’t need to talk about how hard 2020 was, so if you’re ready push the reset button in the new year, then get signed up ASAP!
This challenge will start Feb 15th and run for 4 weeks!
During these 4 weeks I will help you create a balanced lifestyle that you will be able to maintain forever! No more yo-yo fad diets!! You will eat lots of real whole foods while learning to listen to your body (intuitive eating) without giving up your favorite treats! No foods are off limits. No meal replacement shakes. Just real food with real balance!
Here's what's included (everything included is yours to keep forever!!):
- Four weeks of Home Workouts (can also be done in a gym setting). These workouts will be high intensity mixed with a lot of strength training! There will be modifications if you're a beginner. This is designed for all fitness levels!
- NEW!!!! Beginner workouts. If you’re a beginner there will be 2 weeks of beginner workouts to help you ease into a new workout routine!
- Video Instruction for every workout! You will receive access to my private YouTube channel where all the workout demos will be saved.
- Workouts will vary between 30-45 minutes 5 days/week. I like to keep the workouts exciting with a wide variety of movements and exercises! You will NOT get bored!
- Meal plans with customizable meal options for breakfast, lunch and dinner!
- My Full recipe book with family friendly recipes everyone will love! Over 50 pages of delicious whole food recipes!
- Educational info & coaching on nutrition and how to properly fuel your body while losing weight and getting fit!
- My guide to eating out and staying on track and eating healthy!
- Intuitive Eating guidelines and basics! I will show you how to honor your body's hunger and prioritize nutrition in your life!
- My suggested Kitchen Gadget Guide! The gadgets and appliances I use to help make meal prep a breeze!
- Suggested vitamins and supplements! As well as what protein powder I use!
- My private Facebook group! You will be a member of my private group where we will work together as a community towards your goals! This is a journey and you should be able to rely on the encouragement and inspiration of other women walking the same path! This group is a game changer for the majority of my clients
- Together we will be discovering how to let go of any negative self talk and learning to view ourselves in Gods eyes. Included in this challenge will be a daily devotional (written by me) to help you break through a negative self image! Some of the topics included in this devotional: Contentment in Christ over worldly comparison, Giving ourselves the same grace God gives us, Godly goals, Godly Discipline, Who you are in Christ, How to replace negative thoughts with positive ones, Your identity in Christ, and so much more.
You will receive an email after you complete your checkout; please click the link provided and request to join the private Facebook group! If you do not have Facebook, please let me know in the NOTE section of your checkout and all the files will be emailed to you
*****There are limited spots available*******
*All sales are final*